The permanent commission on the institutional safety and quality is a collegial body performing duties regarding institutional standards of quality and study programs guarantee. The commission performs the following duties:
1. It approves the politics and procedures on providing quality.
2. It approves standards and procedures that are executed in a unified way in all the
institution’s units considering the IAL profile.
3. It defines criterions and measures which make possible the success identification as well
as the failure in fulfilling the objectives in the institution’s activity.
4. In collaboration with other College units it approves, monitors and executes programs
5. It monitors the quality provision by the academic staff.
6. It coordinates interconnection with other superior and base units of the institution and
manages information system within these units.
7. It promulgates orders and directives which are implied by Internal Quality Assurance Unit.